We continue to ask you to stop for a short time at 5.00 pm on Sundays to pray for yourself, your loved ones and your church family. We may live in different places but we are one body in the Holy Spirit. We have been asked to pray particularly for: o Lisa, the mother of four young boys, who had covid but is now awaiting results of tests on lumps she has found. She has also had an operation due to an infection and is on antibiotics for three months. o ‘Bubbles’, a member of our Over 60s Club and of the Monday Craft Club. She had a serious stomach operation some time ago but is still very weak.
Please also pray for:
• Members of our congregation and others in our local community who have had operations or hospital tests – pray for healing.
• those affected by ill health or who are housebound, the death of loved ones, arguments within their families, loneliness, loss of employment or a reduction of income.
• families connected to our Church and our local community – this is an anxious time for all.
• our country as the new lockdown restrictions are put in place.
• those in the care sector and medical professions and all those who are key workers as they continue working to keep our lives as ‘normal’ as possible.
• those unable to leave home for fear of travelling on public transport or mixing in crowds.
• those working in test centres and those researching a vaccine.
• our Government and other world leaders as they continue to try to bring our lives back to normal whilst trying to contain the spread of the virus
Philippians 4:6 (KJV) - Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Please complete the prayer form below.